AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-13037

1. 8,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Yes, fair question. However I don't possess the requisite market acumen or experience to mount a coherent, detailed report in a submission to the Royal Commission. I'm just an novice investor.

Whilst ASIC has already appeared before this RC and submissions have technically closed, I'm unsure if they are scheduled for further grilling.

From my experience as a party to the recent institutional child abuse RC, I was able to lodge further submissions during the course of those hearings. Another reason I'm loathe to get involved with another RC lol.

My suggestion in this case is that a submission lodged now would very likely receive due consideration, with a chance to influence the final report as it pertains to mooted organisational changes to ASIC.

Ultimately RC's are very powerful, well respected bodies with the ability to expose failings corporations and governments are unwilling to take action over, or accountability for. IMO they are best placed to effect change, and protect the market and us ordinary retailers.

Maybe someone better placed than me is up for what would be a worthy and much appreciated task...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.