AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1308

1. 9,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17099
    Ok, if across is not straight and is 300 metres it is still 5 drill holes across (5 *75 metres - 75 metres = 300 metres). As for length, with 64 holes still 960 length at each point of the 'distorted'rectangle to the other point. As I said all hypothetical but you might want to put down some estimates as well.

What I guess we can agree with, since I think you are as conservative as me to what is going to happen with AVZ when compared to some other posters, is that the estimates by some on this forum of measured and indicated resources above say 500 mt ore requires a lot more drilling, and certainly won't be happening with this stage 1 program. Obviously there are inferred resources around but mining decisions are made when you get measured and indicated resources and the current drilling program - i.e. initial JORC on 20,000 metres- will get you less than 200 million tonnes of ore, i.e. we can agree on that, the 40,000 metre program will get you less than 400 million tonnes of ore in that measured and indicated category. Hence, if sell the deposit after stage 1 JORC or on the road to stage 2 JORC (the 40,000 metre program) I wouldn't be expecting TO prices north of 75c (as some posters here think will happen). Take this to mining, and prove up the resource is what will get you a SP above $1 per share IMO. All IMO

Anyway, if other posters have an opinion please share. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.