AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The fundamentals of the company have NOT changed. The size of...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

The fundamentals of the company have NOT changed. The size of the resource continues to astound.  The looming explosion of demand  in the 2020s is beyond dispute. The environmental imperative grows louder ( congrats to all those brave young 'uns who marched against political inaction on climate change recently.) The potential to catalyze economic development within the DRC is significant (history doesn't always repeat - times have changed...I had reservations on this front at first but have garnered enough over last 12 months to convince me otherwise.)  .
    Everyone knows all  this including NF. This in my view, makes the taking of any low ball offer ( below 30c ?  40c? 50+c ) out of the question - unacceptable in fact. I personally wouldn't mind some indication from the company on this but I understand that they would be reluctant to reveal their hand to potential buyers. Nigel - how much resolve do you have? . Long termers hold your nerve.  I understand and feel the pain of those deep in the red as indeed am I, albeit I believe, temporarily.

I think the calls for public scrutiny of the ASX and ASIC itself are entirely justified but we may have to save that one for the next round of public trials, perhaps in early 2020s ( Good to put them on notice though - keep at it I say. Feel sorry for some of the fall guys and gals though..) 

All of the above is, of course, IMHO and DYOR so please apply your own reasoned judgement to every decision you make.  (For the record and FYI , I am a high school teacher of 30+ years and have been actively investing for 7 years, making some  good gains a long the way. I expect to do the same here and am prepared to wait out current market conniptions. I took to investing as, believe it or not, a FT teacher income is not enough to meet the cost of raising a family)   My average AVZ purchase price is 19 cents with 70k on the table.  GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.