AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Why would CATL need to make a deal with AVZ when Tantalex (TTX)...

1. bmo
    155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Why would CATL need to make a deal with AVZ when Tantalex (TTX) own the tailings?

I think the Chinese must be playing hardball in the region of which Tantalex want no part of (if i'm interpreting this correctly).

This could be affecting negotiations with AVZ and driving the SP down.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the LOI contains.

(google translated version)

"3. Other companies controlled by Li Ping." Among the above-mentioned enterprises, Zeng Yiqun’s Societe de Mines d'Or Resources controlled by "...Ruiyou Investment SARLU owns exploration rights for lithium mines and Tantalex Resources, which Zeng Yiqun participated in through Ruihua Investment Corporation has exploration rights for lithium, cobalt and antimony ore. Although the issuer's shareholding in NAL is mainly for lithium mining and has lithium mining rights, the two companies listed by Ruiyou Investment and Ruihua Investment are in the early exploration stage, and exploration and mining are at different stages of mining. The prospecting business is an early venture capital investment in related mineral resources. Societe de Mines d'Or is the date of signing this prospectus. Resources SARLU and Tantalex Resources Corporation did not engage in the issue of a letter of intent with the issuer and its controlling subsidiary Ningde Times New Energy Technology Co., Ltd."

http://money.finance.sina.com.cn/corp/view/vCB_AllBulletinDetail.php?stockid=300750&id=4464965

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.