AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hello from Austria (EU),maybe it is interesting to know. Here in...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hello from Austria (EU),

maybe it is interesting to know. Here in Germany and Austria it is possible to trade AVZ also at the weekend. Today (Sunday) at 6:35pm the last price setting was 0,0345 €; that equals 0,054 AUS. This price is the average of bid (0,03 €) and ask (0,039 € equals 0,061 AUS) which run away. I have to admit, that Germans (or Austrians) are sometimes paying higher prices on this local platform (to avoid higher costs (when they would trade on ASX... also some brokers do not support to trade on ASX directly) or to avoid sp is running away the next trading day on ASX). So this high price must not mean too much, but one thing was also clear for me on Friday trading (during ASX trading and after ASX closing):

(IMO) the trend is going up

Also in EU message boards some investors are thinking to top up in the coming week!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1427/1427405-412349d3ffa9b70e120d18228dd9757d.jpg
    Lets hope the best. Here are also 3 nice ads of German car brands:
    AUDI e-tron
    Mercedes-Benz EQ
    First large scale Solar Car with Li-Battery

And I really like this story from the US:
    Tesla (Model 3)

Best regards from EU, e-mobility is coming... not only coming: It IS HERE and a lot of LITHIUM is not secured BUT NEEDED! AVZ trend /^^
    s1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.