AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Will be very interesting to see the timeline. The Ninja firmly...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Will be very interesting to see the timeline. The Ninja firmly believed 12-18 months is doable (comparing to a manganese mine by Jupiter mines in South Africa)………….. I think that timeline was for a 2-2.5mtpa.

I have always thought that high quality spod from Manono Kitotolo like Greenbushes would be a prime candidate for vertical integration as it is more predictable in terms of product consistency therefore simplifies processing and hence appears to create increased certainty for a battery producer.

Now as Scarpa keeps reiterating………… if AVZ gets its act together, I would actually like to see commitment to funding by the end of this financial year.

After all………… consider that Nigel was talking of strategic investment just 11 months ago. Based on that hearsay from the CEO (see proactive interview) it’s obviously been a motion to get this going even before the maiden JORC.

Note also the (looks like) failed punt with Ruihua/Ruiyou into tailings as a quick way (I gather) to circumvent our in-house rock licker's value-proving drilling campaign.

So, based on that light analysis........... 2020 could easily be when Manono commences mine operations.

IMO……….that’s very bullish.

Screenshot this post and remind me 2020 December

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.