AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-16309

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Fully agree Roller!
    Nigel is aware of the huge resources but is not able to hold any timeframe.
    If he is not able, then he should not set any timing and delivery date.
    Thats what smashed down AVZ's Sp.
    No updates means no fuel for the SP... It is like it is and it's a shame.
    Maybe some of his buddies who deeply in contact with him should let him know, that here are people who bet on him and his team with their money and they are no professional investors with inside information.
    They need announcements which holds them updated, or an excuse if they can't hold the dates.
    Im fully pro AVZ, but slowly i pissed off more and more what Nigel and team does with their shareholders.
    All around AVZ present great news to their shareholders and make small things to big things.
    Agy for example.
    Lyc yesterday.
    So, somebody based in AUS should go to the office and tell him, that we are important and not a strategic investment from okapi into anl.
    He's burning capital from his shareholder and if he is not care about, someone should remind him.
    An announcement is a easy thing. Here are the news, or sorry we have an additional delay. So easy.

It's a shame that he is not able to start production talks or planning at CDL with 400mt in the ground and go further with CDL exploratiin and afterwards a second mine if needed.
    All know what is in the ground.
    From Europe I'm not able to contact/reach them.
    No answer to my email and no contact by phone.
    I would not be suprised if they release on friday something...... Best day for an announcement LOL.

Nice weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.