AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-17115

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12541
    Yes, unfortunately i was required to take a break "for spelling user's nickname incorrectly" I wasn't aware this was a suspension-able offence. But nevertheless my posts have been borderline in the past and i had a lot of work on this week so it was a good break.

Unfortunately due to my workload, I did not allocate time to phone in late in the week. I also figured that Monday would be a likely day to see some news roll in so i've withheld my follow up until then.

Nevertheless, i was flicking through all my lithium stocks on my charting platform and decided to look at the monthly chart. This is the best timeframe to view when trying to pick up a macro change in sentiment. What became very obviously is that all lithium stocks appear to be at a bottom from the slow stochastic point of view. You can clearly see the monthly is the best chart to pick the high's and low's across each stock.

The timeframe would lead me to believe that this next run could go well into 2020/2021. The only stock which has turned ahead in KDR which you can see turned 3 months ago. I garner that's to do with a lot of people already astutely aware that WES had started it's due diligence.

It's my opinion that the explorers/DFS which were worst hit will see the best recovery, so the like of BGS, AVZ, probably poised best to move on momentum. One to watch is LTR, i think there's not much left in them given the valuation and size of deposit. (Which is likely to increase soon). But for any CO looking to secure lith resource in Aus i would be targeting them over AJM. believe FMG were looking to acquire some exploration style mobs.

Of the producers PLS, AJM, GXY (i've not stated KDR because it will likely be WES soon) i see AJM the best short term being a marginal producer but also one of the most likely to become non-profitable in the longer term due to high strip ratio heavy overburdens, low grade. PLS and GXY are the obvious long term options IMO. PLS's biggest risk is Fe levels limiting their customer base. GXY's biggest risk is it's lack of hard-rock exposure. Given their cash position, i believe they actually have more upside if they are strategic about further divestment and investment. That said, they had opportunities to monopolize the market when they had the opportunity with PLS, KDR, AVZ in infancy stages.

Full disclosure.
    *Currently only hold PLS and AVZ and am long on them (held for over 2 years now).
    I'm watching GXY for a longer term entry.
    I will try to trade AJM/BGS/LTR

SF2TH
    IMG_3518.PNG IMG_3512.PNG IMG_3513.PNG IMG_3514.PNG IMG_3515.PNG IMG_3516.PNG IMG_3517.PNG View attachment 1539283 View attachment 1539283 IMG_3517.PNG
    View attachment 1539283
    View attachment 1539283
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 05/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.