AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Great to see my Hong Kong taxi driver’s ‘fork in the road’...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

Great to see my Hong Kong taxi driver’s ‘fork in the road’ (HTO/mining) becoming a big subject here.

I don’t believe anyone “believse” like a fanatic, though I understand it’s a Sunday, and believe is a keyword for many, but I think a healthy dose of Doubting Thomas exists for many of those with optimism.

In my humble view, always tread the ‘middle path’: Even if zig zagging, like a dog keeping track of a scent the only way is to cross over back and forth to have a sense of object than look dog-matic.

Management here certainly clipped their own heal here with their panic station capital raise, and one that likely has alienated Airguide if you consider performance rights milestones and track record as AVZ declares:

“AVZ is pleased to announce it has re-engaged Airguide International Pte Limited (“Airguide”) as its Strategic Adviser. Singapore-based Airguide possesses a track record of successfully advising ASX-listed battery materials companies with regard to business strategy, investment funding and off-take partnerships in China.”

China inc, as loose or organised, who can be sure? ———they are the world’s trolls after US and manono is trolled, we see fragments on their GOV sites, through dodgy shoe box companies, and, I know on my country’s border they don’t give up ragging until they can assume for the Middle Kingdom, based on some tractate they were brainwashed with during their childhood education, that they are the centre of civilisation.

So how to avoid HTO, my taxi driver says AVz management need top tier advice, and if Airguide is not advising then who?

May be Deboss has a point about those big banks advising or, AVZ has learnt from the Patterson experience and has a cunning plan, they’ll need it to win over the doubting of not cynical Thomas’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.