AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I do not see that coming in the next five years to be honest. So...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I do not see that coming in the next five years to be honest. So many promises, so many hopes, so many easter eggs, so many opportunities, so many deadlines having passed, so many announcements and so much incompetence among management. I refuse being too positive.

I bought in @20c, sold the half @25c and the other half @15c and waited for the inevitable cap raise despite all the positive postings here. After CR I started to buy heavily between 3.9-4.2, so I have a very attractive entry, but I still catch myself feeling too secure about my forthcoming profits. That has always been a very bad indicator so far.

I am curiously waiting for transport solutions and a competent chairman. SS and met test won´t have a great influence on the SP imo. What we need is the certainty that transport solutions have been found and serious offtake contracts can be agreed on. The DFS has to be delivered by mid 2020 the latest, otherwise I see many clouds...dark ones unfortunately.

My personal target is $0.1. I would be very happy then, as this would mean 150% profit for me. But I do think that 10c is unreachable as long as DFS is veiled. So I have to wait for 2020 at least, for anything more a lot longer I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.