AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1866

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    Hello AVZ'ers....it's been a tough 6 months. The climb from 9 c from me was easy and high fives all the way to the high twentys and high 30,s. However it's been such a grind from 37 c. Just when you think it's going to go...ohh no another speed bump/SP manipulation. I believe in this stock and I have bought more last week at 21.5 in readyness for an unexpected TO (55c pays my house off after tax before capital gains). However I want this beast to have 2 mines (seperate contracts) pumping 10mtpa each in the next 2 years to be retired by 45.
    The Sp at the moment is low volume, but I think a lot of investors have been shaken from the tree and spooked by all the ASX bull crap ..but I can assure you, the big blue whales are sitting in the shadows.
    Next week will be big for us, if they release results of 1.6 percent plus then I am hoping like a lot of investors that the SP goes bang! However, being homogenous we will probably have to accept its factored into the SP already ! Anyway ...the Li Market is potentially on a break out upward... The timing is good . We have the biggest hard rock deposit in the universe and world needs it...hence all the manipulation....hold ....hold my friends....we are about to make history. We blow the rest out of the water...our time is near.
    Now back to my xxxx beer. Enjoy the public holiday tomorrow..have a beer and always remember those that died for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.