AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Been away from HC for some time trying to take charge of my...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Been away from HC for some time trying to take charge of my emotions while AVZ was hitting lows late last year to early this year. I am trying to finish up my university degree with 60% of my savings placed on AVZ. It has been very tough for me as AVZ holds such a high stake of my savings. The resources looked very good, fundamentals all checked out, I thought I could sell this stock at 40c easy! But when reality hits, it was an emotionally taxing time for me, seeing -50% on my investment for the first time was really a pain.

But I remembered the insightful posts I read from @8horse,@Deboss, @Dr_Manhattan during times when my hands felt really weak, tempting me to cut my losses. Not to mention the unshaken positivity that @Roller62 carries at the time where there were so many down-rampers. You guys really contributed to my decision to hold on. However, as I grew more and more anxious on this stock I decided to isolate myself from checking HC and AVZ's performance not long after.

Today, I checked AVZ again for the first time in 2019. To my surprise, the stock finally rebounded! I am smiling with joy while sitting here in this stuffy library filled with stressed out students. (I am studying for my final year exams.) Investing is truly a remarkable experience, it really trains my patience and self-control, moreover to be emotionally resilience at all times.

Anyways, I am glad to see all of you still here holding on to AVZ. Indeed this is an outstanding resource with great demands. I don't post much as I have little knowledge to share, but I am always happy and eager to read great insights from you guys! Nevertheless, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.