AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-19126

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    I’ll be honest . Call me a ramper if you will. My view at the moment :

HTO starting bid 30c+
    Stmt arrgmt 50c+ 60-70c likely
    In production 1.50 Aud plus

Why? Size of resource and going rate paid for by acquirers as 8 horse posts indicate . Nothing changed here.

What’s happening now? Well too early in session to say but interestingly enough volume still high and still at rate of circa 100mill per day . So we have some sell off and maybe some trading and maybe some down (ramping / capping ) plays possibly down to 7c . I just don’t know how low we will go but I’m clear on my three scenario estimates because the resource hasn’t changed even if the pump/sentiment/ buy pressure (for now) has.

After 19m trades we seem to be settled at 78c for now . This is not the pattern of a smash raf but more of a retrace, settle . See how the day goes (it’s only early) and the rest of the week . The price will slump more if buyers dry up but it’s too early to say as we already have 19m in 1.5 hours.

I’m a long raf not a pumper or ramper , I expect fluctuation but long term my predictions remain unchanged . I wait patiently to see how low we correct down and whether my funds come in time for me to top up in the 7s (6s seem a bit off as yet)

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.