AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-19176

1. 9,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17845
    I am going back to this post - Post #: 38867448 and Post #: 38870852

The SP retrace from the triple top 9.6c not been broken (my non-chartist view here) on reflection doesn't surprise me with 20 million on the options at 7c. That IMO needs to g, be bought out, before this goes past/sustains a > 10c price on the heads. But for traders and long termers this is my take for a non-chartist point of view like me:

Traders
    If you have a 1 week outlook, I can understand why you look at every movement in the SP, but please don't come across as experts and call this a P&D. It is a re-evaluation upwards and clearly two days ago overshot the mark hence the fallback to now but where it resettles next few days it will be above where this run started from.

Long Termers
    For this stage of the cycle on this re-evaluation suspect SP over the next month or three will settle at around the 10c - 15c mark for I what I call the pre-DFS stage, i.e. maybe closer to 10c on reflection for June given probably end of year sell-offs etc, with ups and downs in SP on the way there, unless an Offtake comes, finance is secured and/or the DFS comes earlier and on that SP will be above 15c.

Back to Traders
    Yes you will have plenty of opportunity to trade, but at least when posting say you are a trader rather than yabber on long term fundamentals depending on whether you hold (and hence have a buy sentiment) or not at that time (and hence have a sell rating at that time). There have been a few traders of late here and depending on the above they chop and change views depending on when they hold pr not in the one to three day cycle of trading etc etc.

As I haven't a clue about TA that is my few VBs worth to this debate on short term SP daily direction etc etc etc

The key question for me is who has got onboard last week or so, so love him or loathe him RAM has a point in part at times. If buyers are other than retail that would be a good sign that things are turning around on the sentiment front for AVZ. It is obvious until the 5mtpa SS came out that missed timelines had an adverse impact on sentiment here, so lets hope that has changed as well and that AVZ does meet its timelines etc etc. And too me what will underpin sentiment to the DFS is a good quality Chairman coming onboard as well.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.