AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This is ridiculous. People name calling and attacking other...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    This is ridiculous. People name calling and attacking other posters. Everyone has their own opinions and maybe we should respect that. If you don't respect their opinion then put them on ignore if that what makes it easier to read through the AVZ threads.

If someone thinks that they can influence the market or greatly influence a share price through HotCopper they are kidding themselves. There is far bigger entities playing this game than us regular punters.They are wiser and far more capable than the average HotCopper member.

I remember hearing an analyst (can't remember his name) on Fox Business "Your Money, Your Call" say that HotCopper is a great tool for making day and short term trades. His reasoning was that due to HotCopper's small time share market investors fanatical belief in their own ability and their cult like belief in the shares they own that they are easy targets. He also said that what he reads on HotCopper is at times hilarious and so far off the mark. He was basically taking the wee.

We should have no issue with people challenging each other as surely it's healthy. I suppose the name calling and over the top upramping and downramping is just human nature/behaviour. In the end, it's just your opinion based on information that is available to everyone.

The most dangerous posters on HotCopper's AVZ threads (or any share) are the ones who infer that they know more than the rest of us due to their access to AVZ's Management and their Consultants. If and I'm saying if other investors believed these posters due to their perceived access to additional information from AVZ then this presents a very dangerous investing environment.

I called a person out on their insinuations that they knew the more than the rest of us regarding AVZ's future. I provided a history/evidence of his posts showing how he was downramping one day and upramping the next. He reported me and my posts and tried to get me suspended. This person allegedly brought $200k of AVZ shares at 15.5c in May 2018 after a "conversation with ML" and allegedly watched his investment drop 75% over the next 12 months. This person still posts on the AVZ threads and gets a lot of likes for just about every post he makes.

All I'm saying is be careful and do your own research and be comfortable before you invest. The use of a Stop "Loss" is also a great tool to control your risk. You can always buy back in later as who really knows what will happen with a share price even if we think we know.

Just my take on things. Take care and invest well. I hope that AVZ provides great profits to everyone in the future and that anyone who is in the red at the moment is soon back in the black.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.