AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My pleasure. TO talk has been for a while, not just over last...

1. 34,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    My pleasure.

TO talk has been for a while, not just over last month.
    I have speculated this project is likely to be acquired by someone especially from China as electric vehicle revolution is much clearer than two years ago.
    CATL was interested in acquisition before these drilling and proving the resource two years ago, but fell through.
    Then Huayou Cobalt invested $13m at 7c at a premium.
    CATL invested in AVZ neighbor, Tantalex. Tantalex did report 99.5m interval last year, but never reported the grade, the project seems putting on hold, then Tantalex spent USD$3m on acquiring tailings on Manono.

In October 2017, Huayou Cobalt through the overseas wholly-owned subsidiary Huayou International Mining (Hong Kong) and Hong Kong Ruihua Investment Co., Ltd.(CATL), established a joint venture in the Virgin Islands to establish Ruiyou Investment Co., Ltd., and plans to jointly invest in the DRC lithium mine resource project.

In February 2019, Lithium Plus invested $3m in AVZ.
    Bin Guo is director of NAL (Owned by CATL), Bin Guo owns 100% of Lithium Plus.
    There is connection between Mr Guo and CATL, but not direct interest from CATL.

CATL (market cap AUD$31b) is a fast growth lithium battery company and the largest supplier of lithium batteries. I think it’s reasonable they are interested in the Manono.

Re mining, I guessed ex-chairman KE was keen to sell the project, unfortunately no one put an offer, KE dumped on market, deconstructed everything

NF seems having passion to take Manono Project into production, said, “we will be there for next 10 years...” He knows the value, doesn’t seem wanna sell too cheaply. Recent appointments indicate they are heading towards production, probably don’t wanna depend on anyone.

AVZ share price has been smashed by 90%, dilution effect is about 27%, recent recovery after scoping study results is nice, but still way undervalued, imo.

I don’t think retail punters were the main force attributed to this spike.

AVZ has an active ongoing dialogue with potential financing and investment partners and continues to receive unsolicited expressions of interest with regard to assisting the Company with its financing needs. These parties include substantial mining funds and companies including global diversified Chinese companies, Chinese off-take parties and Sub Continent interests.
    AVZ still has live MoU’s with some Chinese entities that remain in discussion with AVZ on the project.

Zeng Jiqun, chairman of CATL, has exploration rights for lithium ore through Ruiyou Investment’s Societe de Mines d’Or Resources SARLU, and Tantalex Resources Corporation, which shares in Ruihua Investment, has exploration rights for lithium, cobalt and antimony ore. Lithium and cobalt are key raw materials for the manufacture of power batteries.

Original:

"宁德时代董事长曾毓群通过瑞友投资控制的Societe de Mines d’Or Resources SARLU拥有锂矿的勘探权、其通过瑞华投资参股的Tantalex Resources Corporation拥有锂矿、钴矿和钽矿的勘探权。锂、钴等都是制造动力电池关键的原材料"

https://m.iyiou.com/p/68004

2017年10月,通过境外全资子公司华友国际矿业(香港)与香港瑞华投资有限公司在维京群岛合资设立瑞友投资有限公司,拟共同投资刚果(金)锂矿资源项目。

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.