AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Here’s where I’m at: Currently I believe the future SP timelines...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    Here’s where I’m at:

Currently I believe the future SP timelines

HTO starting bid 30c+ Next 6 months?
    Stmt arrgmt 50c+ 60-70c likely. Next 12 months
    In production 1.50 Aud plus Next 2 years

So heart wrenching to see us pip to 9.6 then slip back to 7,3 over last few days . Sickening for longs. What is up? in a minute but first some notes on ramping .

To me a ramper excessively talks a stock up with overly optimistic to unreleastic levels . To me a downramper does the same oppositely . Both enflame each other and both can have selfish, personal or sometimes unwholesome agendas.
    You need to identify them by their posting history and wary .

Back to share price slip-back . Grrrr. What’s happening ? I don’t know. I thought this was the start of a run but now I am watching for a minimum low for top up. If it drops further , stabilises or resumes run then I’m comfortable as I have a long position based on above targets and suggested time lines : remember nothing has changed, we’re massive and awaiting metallurgy confirmations ...

Looks like a retail surge. Orchestrated ? Cancel the USA meeting ? Option activity ? No sig change in top 20? Board growing ? More radio traffic regarding Manono. Hmmm. My best guess ? NF still battling forward as not convinced Huayou et al are showing signs of any acceptable stmt of arrangement and may have even detected manouver fatale . What you think ?

Still long though with 2 bag safety net from where we are now .

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.