AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-20105

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1175
    "the West Australia add/update to the masses if you like (which I fully support) goes onto say :
    "AVZ is clearly a convert and is well funded to turn the dream into reality with 12m in cash reserves that will go SOME WAY TOWARDS generating the DFS"

Well spotted.

The cash flow position is very worth watching in my opinion. But the bit you have in quotes is not a quote by Nigel it is text in the article so I think its the writer's summation.

Also the words are ambiguous in that AVZ has some in the money options that can also (as well as cash) help towards funding DFS. So the words don't amount to a statement that another cash raise must happen. But nor do they say it won't.

In my opinion we should be watching the forecast cash flows and actual cash flows in the quarterlies.

Well spotted, in my opinion, a lot of people read that article and didn't note that and it could be a repositioning - I think NF did do some repositioning without saying he was around delivery times of milestones - ie - when the DFS was going to be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.