AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-20114

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    This is where your argument fell apart. If for nothing else; for me ; the Huayou ann clearly suggests that Huayou have very little hold upon AVZ and AVZ will make its own decisions.”

This is not the case as if Huayou were supportive of the company being an MOU partner then the SP would never have fallen as low as it did. This act in itself likely suggests NF has not their support on any level.

A bully would help push this lower or be unsupportive by saying “this is mine keep away.” The schoolyard bully could be brought inline with discipline though. Burning off the options might have been an attempt to correct them? If so then the latest pump and dump would have seen them sell a lot at 9c and squash this back down to 5’s. (proxy accounts through multiple financial institutions make this mission impossible to catch out) Recommence buying and start the process all over again. Like all of last year. So there is no punishment delivered whatsoever. More like they are grinning from ear to ear!
    NF needs to push them aside and find a decent partner. If Dathomir are selling off some percentage and Huayou are unsupportive what makes you think they have anything of value to add? There are many other mining companies around who would be likely contenders. Especially in the DRC. You don’t need to keep looking at the same pocket with burn holes in it and wonder why your money falls out…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.