AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-2026

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Jumping ahead to make a comment without reading much of this page.
    Thanks bobsacremento for that article. Indeed very much how my thoughts abd that of mamy other's are.
    Sone are thinking the next 20,000 drilling is up in the air but i understand it is too continue as per nigels video. I dont see it as infill drilling either but possibly around hole 7 is my understanding.
    In the video nigel talks about the scoping study OR SS. Then to a DFS. Did he forget a PFS or is fast tracking mean will would go straight into a DFS? Seems logical with such potential which will be very evident by SS time and such a homogenous resourse.
    Like a few, i remain uncommitted to whether a TO or go to mine with JV?.
    Race keeps reading a TO due to timing of the AFR advertorial but i see tgis as a attempt to recover SH confidence and new interest to counter the SP decline. It also may well be covering the gap of ML'S twitters to the public. A reasonable move considering ans so i see it as nothing to read to much into as a few may be thinking.
    I dont tbink our drillers are going out the gate at 20,000 metres, but will continue. Logically IMO. Drilling through the wet season mostly uninterrupted shoukd be likely given plans on sites and access would be planned. More difficult areas having early preparations to site access etc and timing of each site access according to factors above. Apologies for typos etc as my new tablet is the wrong brand and ive not had time to work out how to optimize it. Plus im a touch lazy at this end of the day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.