AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-20313

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    BS, I'm not sure about NFs next move on finance, I guess we will know more towards the end of this year, however I though you might like to know I was just reviewing AVZs movements at this time in both 2017 and also 2018. Now in 2018 it was coming down off its high of over 30c and fell all the way to about 4c, since then its started to climb once more even thou the lith price is still at a low point.
    So like 8horse I'm thinking this is just some end of year selling. However more importantly, I'm also thinking that this year is possibly going to be more like what happened at the start of July 2017 when the SP rose rapidly, probably on FOMO, so I'm curious to see if it takes off because someone/s appear to be buying huge volume's of AVZ shares.
    Will those that sold for tax reasons get left behind ? just like at the start of Jly 2017 when the SP without really any of the record intercepts of the resource were even known at that time and the SP just took off leaving the unpaid and probably expected passengers gasping at the station, last seen chasing the train down the platform so to speak (excuse the pun), on a non stop rise to over 30c, I think it might have touched 37c in fact, I just remember someone saying they paid 37c when they could have bought into AVZ so much cheaper before the beginning of the new financial, I wonder if that will also happen this July? I don't know but its starting to look that way.
    jstmythts
    Last edited by Super yacht: 21/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.