AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My Hong Kong Taxi Driver says many lithium related ore /...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

My Hong Kong Taxi Driver says many lithium related ore / concentrated producers are all in a jamb with their customers due to low quality and high costs of processing their product.

It’s been repeated here many times the peocessing issues which are opaque and as some may have read Analysts and funds are reluctant to invest due to the complexity of this market. For instance @Scarpa, @obewan has some good points and @stakx as well on the issues with processing.

The reason for lack of clarity on processing Specs for each lithium chemical is because incumbents don’t want it public.

My HKTD says the information is out there but it’s confidential. But AVZ manono share holders should be reassured, AVZ potential offtake candidates, are well educated, and so are any HNW strategic investors that manono is the only option scale and quality on par with Greenbushes.

Plus there are those tin and possibly later on hydroelectric credits.

So, mr market may not take long let’s say even this year to ‘twig’ on what’s makes this resource the only tier one globally available and for a long time.

It will take a strategic investment with the right terms that makes AVZ shine with great potential. My HKTD sees great potential (indicated by Dath and Com %s) for AVZ to avoid dilution to dilate the heart of any hardened punter out there. And when it does, the market will reach a critical mass of conversations on why AVZ manono gets funding in this apparent harsh environment for lithium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.