AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-208

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    It is known (and prove-able) (based on ML's pictures) that the Chinese visitors have seen M018DD003 and M018DD007 cores (or part of them) and the market generally has not.

It is known some market participants (including some on HotCopper and Twitter) have seen ML's pictures and obvious also that some others have not.

Some confidentiality with respect to M018D003 and M018DD007 has been lost - therefore, unless AVZ can successfully argue the information in the pictures is not such that a reasonable person would expect it to have an impact on the share price they must update the market.

In my opinion (whether I am reasonable or not) the information in the First Twitter photo would have a material effect on the share price because it shows a potential partner potentially getting market information ahead of the market.

I don't know if it was explained to the visitors where the cores had been removed from with the aid of a map (thereby allowing a 3 Dimenisonal picture as opposed to a 2 Dimensional one to be formed) - but I suspect it is highly likely.

Those that doubt drill cores (without chemical analysis) are material information should consider that AVZ itself has previously offered pictures and text descriptions of drill cores (prior to chemical analysis) as a form of market update and indeed Matt O Hara mentioned them in his first reply to the 29-3-2018 Price Query.

visual estimation of spodumene.jpg

assays confirm visual estimation of about 25pc - 28 July 17 ann.jpg

I want the ASX to be thorough with its enquiries because I want a market I can rely on.

I want AVZ management to better brief the market formally than it has been.

I am concerned that the results of work carried out with my share holders funds are being shown selectively before I have had a chance to see them (putting me at a disadvantage) - and I am concerned about that in part because I am not currently confident confidential information won't be leaked accidentally or otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.