AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-20990

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 4.31.35 pm.png
    Water flow from this looks totally insufficient. When you are talking Megalitres of water this could take 12 months to empty at this rate. To be honest this photo is a joke.

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 11.06.29 am.png
    Commencing pumping at this late stage of the dry season July is far from the ideal time to start. Means this pit will not be empty or the land dry till next year. Nigel and co have had a long time to organise a simple pump out and this has dragged on. Where is the forward planning? They spent all last year drilling so why take an extra 7 months to start pumping water? Should they not have organised all this last year and followed a planned logical path to production? Maybe AVZ business interferes with Okapi Gold or AJN Resources for Nigel or Leonard?

I fail to see why these simple tasks take so long to be done and the flow on effect is every single company related event gets kicked on down the road and delayed.
    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 7.26.34 pm.png
    I work for a Global sized company and if they missed targets and delayed timelines they would see many unhappy customers and would see buyers walk away in their droves. Where does the accountability lie with AVZ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.