AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Exactly Scarpa! My negative postings highlight the issues at...

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    Exactly Scarpa! My negative postings highlight the issues at hand. Standing round the campfire singing kum ba yah while the house is burning is inadvisable and plain ridiculous. Reading many posts last year I could see that many here chose to just post positive issues while skirting the negative issues.
    Well the world doesn't favour those who say nothing as you can see the SP has been battered down relentlessly from 37c. I have read a lot of posters attacking Airguide while dismissing anything from the company. OK no human on this planet is ever mistake free. I'm sure Airguide have made mistakes as well and Nigel and other members of AVZ.

At the end of the day does it say Micheal Langford Managing director of AVZ. Or does it say Nigel Ferguson Managing Director? That's right! At the end of the day 1 man is responsible for anything and everything that happens with this company. It boils down to just 1 individual by the name of Nigel Ferguson who carries all the responsibility. He takes home the large pay packet and is given huge amounts of shares and options to perform the necessary job. Slowing down the process of events happening in relation to Manono is self defeating.

Delayed pumping places everything further down the road and likely blows out all the timelines. That pumping of water is done for a reason so if the pumping is delayed everything post pumping is delayed. From what I have read in company announcements the budget is tight till DFS. Should there be no finance available or partner who will cough up huge amounts of cash, then another CR will happen. At that point with all these free handouts being given to directors etc...mixed with CR shares and options, there will be a huge number of shares on market. From that point onwards there will be very limited upside in the SP.

Hence Nigel and AVZ BOD need to get their ass into gear and make things happen in a reasonable timeframe. So far there has just been excuse after excuse and no explanation of why the pumping has taken so long. Red tape? meh! Why drill samples from December are still being scrutinised by Nagrom 7 months later after the shipping company took months to deliver the MET samples to Perth.

TBH it has just been a sheet show! Klaus, the CR, the Lowry incident and the list goes on! It appears that AVZ has the best lithium resource on the planet with the worst BOD possible.

I'd like to say something positive about AVZ. Well let the BOD lead the way and start hitting some targets and stop loading up on free shares while the SP is in the toilet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.