AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21011

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    So many of the deliverables are dependent on the Congolese Government. Have you worked out which ones?

Yes, Nigel is the Managing Director but he doesn’t control everything that happens. I believe that point of interdependency is sometimes lost when chatter on ‘where are all the deliverables’ surfaces and merely intends to vex readers about how progress works in a joint venture environment to say the least.

Project interests to be acquired, any transport upgrade funding, power source revamping, jurisdictional slow-downs on either side of the recent elections, are IMO all dependent on powerful others………….. Not AVZ or Nigel alone

I think you’ll find the impact assessments for dewatering are not something to be sneezed at before dewatering.

IMO, funding is looking like it will be in place much earlier than most here expected (well some of it anyway), especially when we see some MET results and JV %’s signed………….. I think we are in for a pleasant surprise on funding which could be well before dewatering finishes

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.