AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21018

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Hi @Roller62 , I believe we have a 5 ton pump and smaller ones sourced locally. The 5 tonner took some time to freight from overseas but do note impact assessments take time and then there is a licence as that May 17 announcement indicates.

I also believe that the material already in Perth will be useful for the phase 2 geotechnical studies………… so really we need to see what GRE ask for, and at what rate the water is going into the river to work out if the DFS will be nudged to the latter buffer zone of Q2 or not. No amount of banter is enough here except to rile readers into asking management

Basically the dewatering involves trenches to gravity feed down to the river. So the twitter post image is likely just a conduit for gravity feed.

In my notes, since May………. 4-6 months was ascertained for this dewatering process so the BOD definitely were/are eyeing to get it done before the December heavy rainfall.

The big pump I think is located towards the lower pits....

Having said that, I must say, I am of the opinion looking at all the moves with JV partners that AVZ will attain project financing……….maybe even announced this quarter. IMO, that would be for a 2+mtpa operation

DFS is of course necessary even if we get an opportunist

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.