AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21021

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    IMO, attracting new participants to AVZ would not be done on the back of peach and roses commentary on HC.

Have held AVZ for over 2 years and have done well on the way up. Free-carried and reloaded in the recent 4's. I praised NF a number of time for the recent announcements regarding timelines and updates.

If you're asking me to put on rose coloured glasses and paint roses on the threads to attract other investor's then not only is that immoral but it's not reality.

The most respected posters aren't necessarily the most liked. For example @8horse is a research beast and punches out a lot of positivism and i like that. But if everyone done the same, we'd be staring at eachother wondering why the price is going sideways or south when the narrative on the forums is so positive.

PLS, GXY were very very positive last 12months a lot of holders blindsided because no one was pointing out reality. Or when they did, they were shot down.

You can either be popular or be right. When it comes to investing i'd rather be the latter.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.