AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21302

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20083
    Shall I come and talk here sneaky.png and compare LTR with AVZ.

No no just joking. I have no time to do that.
    Just a simple comparison would solve the problem and there was no need for that long post.

LTR: is mineable
    AVZ: is not mineable

I posted this on LTR thread today when they asked my opinions. I think the holders of AVZ also deserves to see this post.
    Post #:39591179

I don't want to talk much about other stocks here on LTR threads. Only sometimes to compare with LTR.

But yes I have a lot of strong opinions on AVZ and I posted them on HC when AVZ just started on Feb 2017. I acknowledged even that time before they drill it and said it was most probably one of the largest lithium resource in the world but it couldn't be mined because the region is first class conflict zone. Tha Manono mine was more than 100 years old and was mined by Europeans all along for its tin resources like Greenbushes and Wodgina area. When you can't mine it what's the point of investing it. People says the Chinese can do it! That's nonsense. Chinese make long term investment ye that's right but it doesn't mean that Chinese will mine it. They can hold it that's it. Then maybe lithium is going to be out as an energy metal in 30-50 years time and no need for mining the Manono.

Chinese are not stupid to go and mine it either. That's a wrong opinion IMO. Chinese are here in Australia, have some of the lithium resources including half of Greenbushes, half of Mt. Marion which are two of three largest operating mines. And have a lots of offtake agreements with others.

So AVZ's Manono has a very little chance of mining so why investing.

Here are my post on AVZ thread in Feb 2017. You can read them for more info.

Good luck to you guys.
    Last edited by anatol: 19/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.