AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good morning @anatol :D:D:D Hmmm, it appears that I have hit a...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Good morning @anatol

Hmmm, it appears that I have hit a nerve in pointing out the errors in your words and spreadsheet on the LTR forum - namely that Kathleen Valley is nowhere near the biggest hard rock resource on the planet next to the Big 4. You come across as an intelligent individual and you have certainly attracted a bit of interest and won a lot of hearts over on the LTR thread, so I am very eager to discuss the real reason as to why you would choose to mislead investors and potential investors by not including Manono in your commentary, spreadsheets and bubble graphs?

Is it because.... you believe Manono cannot be mined (but in the same breath you correctly state that Manono is an old tin mine and therefore used to be mined)? Of course not

Is it because.... you truly believe that China (the world's biggest market for EVs) did not describe Manono as the 'Escondida of Lithium' (as stated by the Chinese Minister for Mines) are not more than interested in the world's largest Lithium resource (not to mention one of the highest grades and lowest impurities at / near surface) when they have invested billions (US$12.26 billion in metals from 2005-2019) in the DRC and continue to do so? I don't believe you'd be so naïve to think that.
    http://www.aei.org/china-global-investment-tracker/

Is it because.... you believe that one of AVZ's largest shareholders isn't a Chinese company and doesn't already operate mines in the DRC? Nope, that can't be it.

Is it because.... the President of the Huayou Cobalt Group recently did not execute a strategic relationship with AVZ and did not state that Manono is 'one of the standout development projects globally in our view' and 'has the potential to deliver a premium grade product to market and we expect to work closely with AVZ to maximise the potential of the Manono project' ? Next....

Is it because.... the DRC in your words 'is a first class conflict zone' and is not the world's largest supplier of Cobalt (a key ingredient in the production of premium quality Lithium Ion batteries) nor has it successfully and peacefully conducted it's first democratic election in years? No, that can't be it either.

Is it because.... large resource companies like Glencore and Ivanhoe have not committed to increasing their investment in 'a first class conflict zone' ? 'Negative Ghostrider - the pattern is full'.

Ok, so are the real reasons you have chosen not to include Manono in your musings;

1) to suit your agenda of relentlessly pumping your beloved LTR with spreadsheets and bubble graphs that conveniently place LTR behind the Big 4 whilst omitting the world's largest hard rock resource? Now that would make sense.

2) you're concerned that including Manono in your workings would make LTR and the BIG4 look extremely ordinary in all departments (with the exception of Greenbushes)? i.e. as I have correctly described and illustrated in my previous post. Yes, I guess that could be another reason.

3) you and other detractors of AVZ are sh*t scared that if when Manono enters production that it has the size, grade and continuity to make your investments look very ordinary - and provide the owners of the project (AVZ & the DRC) with the ability to co-control the Lithium market for years - just as the Big 4 are attempting to do now? Yes, Yes, now we're talking.

Anatol, I sincerely hope that LTR runs all the way to $1 and you make a killing, as it will further highlight AVZ's incredible bang for buck in comparison.

GLTA (including anatol and all Lithium investors)

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 19/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.