AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21336

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20082
    Guys, I really wish you best luck with AVZ. I hope it could have been mined and the world markets would have more and cheap lithium to reduce those carbon emissions. Believe me I am not wishing that Manono wouldn't be mined. I hope you could make money in it. I am only saying my opinions. It's not up to me, it's your call to stay in there. it has very high risk. Why to take that much riks. See the world majors are all interested in the resources in Australia and other safe regions. It's not only country risk holding back the world majors to buy and develop the Manono resource. It's also the cost of bringing the spod concentrate to the ports and refine it. It's the energy cost, it's the infrastructure, it's the setup the plant, the commissioning cots, the maintenance costs. MLL (Ex-BGS) has the same problem. It has very good resource but its sp is low too. It's not only AVZ's problem.

Also, the lithium business is new, needs very highly skilled people. Even the Australian lithium producers having a lot of problems with their processing plants and about solving them.

It's not only me does not count the Manono resource in their peers comparisons.

See the Peer comparison table from Mineral Resources published on Oct 25 2018 (just recent one). MIN also does not count on Manono resource.

It's your call. You can't change the destiny of AVZ by making personal attacks to me.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1646/1646333-623ba1c96d0423f27c9c0172486ffef0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.