AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-21383

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    An educated look at Galaxy shows some issues involved with their assets. The issue with mining in Canada is the cold weather. Not saying it will be impossible to mine James Bay but there are certainly issues there that will be hard to overcome. RB Energy had lots of issues and James Bay will be no different.
    https://business.financialpost.com/...utters-quebec-lithium-mine-as-financing-fails
    A frigid winter in northern Quebec forced RB to stop its crushing and grinding operations as the ore in the storage silos froze. The company then ran into problems with its processing infrastructure, meaning commercial production was delayed and its treasury got depleted.
    Galaxy buying into A40 on the 4th of June with $22.5m. Buying with an average price of 20c. SP went to 11.5c recently & currently at 13c means they have blown off 35% of their investment currently.

All lithium plays in the same boat recently and more downside to come is very likely. Reporting season has started and for sure there will be a few surprises soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.