AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So measuring their 3 pits there is plenty of material to further...

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    So measuring their 3 pits there is plenty of material to further mine. The pits ate approximately these dimensions, Cornwall is 600m x 499m, C3 is 705m x 388m and C1 is 716m x 320m. The current pits would have been the preferred material at higher grade so one would assume the expansion grades would be slightly lower. Hence the plants at Kemerton and Kwinana. But their 2% cut off grade is massive. Other WA miners would dream of these levels.

The existing transport route to Bunbury will be maintained and from Bunbury trucks will be diverted to one of the four destinations listed. Inclusive of supplies and lithium mineral concentrate transport, it is anticipated that truck movements from the Mine will increase from 60 movements per day (30 trucks to and from site) to approximately 200 per day total (100 trucks each way to and from the Mine) when the expansion reaches peak production.

Note the truck movements. Equate this to slightly higher levels of truck movements from Manono as their payloads would be smaller due to DRC regulations of transport.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.