AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Woody, can you advise on what $/t Greenbushes receives for its...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Woody, can you advise on what $/t Greenbushes receives for its chemical and technical grade SC? As it operates in a different market to borderline battery grade SC producers.

I note, “SC6s ain’t SC6s” and Huayou’s executives already see a premium product in AVZ Manono

I also note the Chinese wager a few high cost producers are under pressure to not fold.............. And then there’s the question mark over the ALB/MIN deal altogether RE: subject to Chinese regulator approval, still............. (PDGarvey)

So, based on security of supply demand, greatly elevated EU sentiment, on EV sector (Rodney Hooper as one notable public window analyst hasn’t crunched the numbers), and…………. the likelihood of a premium SC from the only geologically homogenous hard rock lithium resource available, you reckon this won’t get funding?

Let’s not forget the tax breaks for starting up, plus so much more...........How delicious

Also note.......... you might be what @blastfurnace describes as a ghoul that keeps coming back to troll as this gets proven up as a tier one resource

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.