AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

50c, a box of vibs, and a nice bottle of tequila and I’ll be...

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    50c, a box of vibs, and a nice bottle of tequila and I’ll be happy.

But ecstatic mode would be holding this stock in ten years with a slickly tuned Mining machine spiting out 10mt annually of the best grade sheet still available on the market.

Then I could buy a big pub and invite all you good folk around for a a blast!

Dreams are free, and sometimes they just somehow turn into reality.

I’ve got the feeling Nigel knows this and is determined to drive this to mine, hopefully soon we get some serious economic genius onboard to help direct this colossal resource to financial freedom.

Still very positive on this one, would have to one hell of an offer for a TO.

As others have mentioned let’s wait till the SP picks up later this year, and next year is anybody’s guess but it looks like it could be a cracker.

Tipping point now looks likely next year, was only two years ago they forecast 2030. More delays and issues with WA spod, more issues with brine....

Once the first of the giga factories comes on line late this year, followed by a consistent flow through 2020 onwards this oversupply haunting will be smashed into oblivion and lithium will once again be the darling stock to hold.

Nice dreams troops and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.