AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Morning all, Despite the following post that IMO puts things...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Morning all,

Despite the following post that IMO puts things into perspective from a corporate point of view https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39552319/single ,
    it appears that dissenters of our current management team are still out in force and ready to burn NF and his team at the stake.

I find this particularly odd given the welcome appointments of Peter, Serge and Michael in recent months, not to mention a clear change in advisory services (for the better IMHO) and the very likely appointment of a new non-executive Chairman this year - sorry to disappoint conspiracy theorists but my spidey senses tell me that it won't be Klaus... lol.

So I say to those dissenters... if you still have an issue with management and/or their strategy, then please pick up the phone and talk to them or email them. It generally works for me (in fact I spoke to NF at length yesterday) however IF they are no longer returning your calls or emails then perhaps you need to ask yourself why? i.e. 'Have I been rude in the past, or rubbed them up the wrong way or said things about them and/or AVZ on social media that I perhaps shouldn't have?' Or have they just been really, really busy and if so, should I follow up with another email or call?

Anyhow, I have no issue with other folks questioning management and their strategy, but I would ask those who are in doubt to do so in a respectful manner and be reasonable in your assessment. After all, world class mines aren't built overnight.

It would be even more helpful if those in doubt could re-read all of the announcements in depth, as I get the feeling that important points are either missed or disregarded. However, if you still have concerns and are personally unable (or too shy) to contact the company, then there are other knowledgeable posters who might like to help answer your questions in between company updates. HC is the perfect forum for this IMO.

While yesterday's conversation with NF was largely centered around the initial Met Test results, possible infrastructure (including processing, transport and power) and funding, I was able to deduce the following (IMHO);

1) both NF and the rest of the AVZ team are working their butts off for all stakeholders

2) they are building a world class mine with the expectation of delivering a cleaner / superior product than the vast majority of our hard rock counterparts.

3) they are building a competent team with the intent on going mining ASAP.

4) project funding won't be a problem (again IMHO) and although they are actively engaged with a number of potential partners and possibilities, they are being selective in finding the right partners and the right mix of equity/debt/OT.

5) AVZ has no interest in selling itself short or placing itself in a vulnerable position, particularly now that the floodgates have opened in terms of further Metallurgical test work results (which IMHO will likely reinforce the quality and economics of a world class project).  

6) DFS is on track for completion in Q1 2020

Over the next few days will attempt to shed some more light on what I believe to be the current state of play, as well as attempt to answer some of the great questions (IMO) that have been posed on HC since initial met test results were released.

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha

p.s. interesting that Livent Corp's shares were up 20% overnight on positive outlook for lithium.

Paul Graves, CEO commented - “But today we are getting greater clarity from automotives on how many vehicles they will produce --and that’s starting to work its way back all the way into the lithium space.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.