AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You're welcome @qball , And yes, the elphamale @lithiumanalysis...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    You're welcome @qball ,

And yes, the elphamale @lithiumanalysis on Twitter 'tis I. And just to be consistent I have updated my avatar on HC to match, and to better reflect the future of e-mobility, lithium battery storage solutions and eco-friendly power sources.

And on the subject of e-mobility, did you know that;

1 in every 2 new cars sold in Norway is now a plug-in EV (5 years ahead of ROW).
    1 in every 30 new cars sold across the Globe is now a plug-in EV.
    1 in every 250 new cars sold in Oz is a plug-in EV (5 years behind the ROW).

Now if VW expect 50% of all new car sales in Oz to be EVs by 2030
    https://thedriven.io/2019/07/31/vw-expects-50-electric-car-sales-in-australia-by-2030/

and Oz is 5 years behind the ROW, then what percentage of Global car sales will EVs represent in 2025?

Hint: It's already happening in Norway (2019) with very few EV models available.

Which brings me to the next question. Where's all of this lithium (i.e. required to power 40-50million new EVs per annum by 2025) going to come from?

The irony is that the current depressed pricing environment for both lithium and cobalt is actively now deterring fresh investment, which in commodity text-book fashion will likely generate the next price boom for both.

Make no mistake, the EV revolution has only just begun, and AVZ (with it's 400mt -1.5bt in-situ resource with ultra-low strip ratio, low impurities and Tin credits to add) is IMO in the box seat here as it prepares itself for the green light to production and long-term prosperity.

Sometimes in life it's not that hard to predict the future (one just has to analyze trends and keep finger on pulse), and it appears that J-Leno is also sold on the future of transportation.

During a recent interview, Leno, who has been a Tesla owner for the past 3 years, praised Tesla for its reliability:

' “I have a Tesla. I’ve had it for three years. I’ve never done anything. There’s no fluids to change. There’s nothing.”

Electric cars, like Tesla’s, virtually have no regular maintenance and while some cars had reliability issues, there are far fewer moving parts in an electric car’s powertrain than in a gas-powered car, which results in a higher potential for long-term reliability. Leno believes that “electric cars are the future”. He added:

“Steam ran everything from 1800 to about 1911. Then internal combustion took over from 1911 to right about now. And I predict that a child born today probably has as much chance of driving in a gas car as people today have been driving a car with a stick shift,”

The show host credits Tesla for pushing the technology to a higher level over the internal combustion engine. He continued:

“For new technology to succeed, it can’t be equal. It’s got to be better and [Tesla] sort of solved the battery problem. It can go 350 to 400 miles at a charge. … There’s no maintenance. They’re faster than the gas car. So there’s almost no reason to have a gas car unless you’re doing long-haul duty.” '

https://electrek.co/2019/08/07/tesl...eno-who-now-sees-electric-cars-as-the-future/

GLTA and have a great weekend.

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.