AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@Gulaschmann, You posted last year, “If EV wants to compete with...

1. 34,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9059
    @Gulaschmann, You posted last year,
    If EV wants to compete with ICE and beat it in future (and it does) they have to cut the costs. Whoever will run the mine on longer term will have to be able to attract an investment of additional billions to process the spodumene on spot.

The Manono area has unique cards for this (geographically the best in the world) but the Chinese or whoever are willing to invest, will want to see how the political power will transferred in DRC without losing stability of the county. I do think this will be the case right now, even if things will not happen according to developed countries standards or taste.

For upcoming processing investment, it is beneficial if others also find lithium containing spodumene in the area in remarkable amount. From what I know from geology and information available this is going to be the case.

I think, people who do not have the patience to wait another 4-5 months are better if they just sell off. It does not make sense to follow news day-by-day and shake each day what will happen. For the ones who can think in further perspective the Manono story is an ultimate investment. I think all three companies mentioned in the headline (AVZ-4CE-TTX) and may be some others will create together the World´s Lithium Hub in Manono-Kitotolo, DRC.

Me, personally also want to see that people in DRC finally start to benefit from the commodities of their country. With Lithium and its added values through processing they finally have a good chance for this.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.