AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

ozblue Yours is a sensible and well articulated view, which to...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    ozblue

Yours is a sensible and well articulated view, which to some extent to me actually sounds plausible.

That is not to say that I completely agree with it.

Interestingly, it is at odds with the other view expressed particularly vociferously here on the AVZ threads that whenever there is any selling pressure, it is the "nervous Nellies", "weak hands", "inexperienced moms and dads, widows and orphans" or retail investors who push the price down and the "believers", "sophisticated investors", and "insto's" who push prices up.

You are actually suggesting that it is profit taking from the "sophs" that is pushing the price down and you implicitly acknowledge that they too are driven by sentiment and do not always possess nerves of steel.

As a terribly unsophisticated investor myself, I am just happy that for once me and my fellow retail investors are not being blamed for falling prey to the shorters and trolls and that it is not any defect in our hands that is responsible for short-term share price movements, so thanks for your post ozblue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.