AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi @maxava,apologies for not getting back to anyone sooner the...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Hi @maxava,

apologies for not getting back to anyone sooner the mastiff underwent an ACL surgery today so I've been preoccupied nursing the 80kg sook back to health.

appreciate the kind words and all the constructive feedback and ideas put forth. I'll try and answer your queries and others below.

1) catch up for coffee; it's not in my nature to make idle small talk and for me a coffee date would consume far more of my time than the 15min email. furthermore, as I've not been shown the decency of a returned phonecall or email - I'd say the relationship is plutonic at best. not the kind of relationship I'd be extending the olive branch for coffee anyways.

additionally; there's been many a person that claims to have either met or spoken to in person. but imo this is just heresay - I prefer things in written form such that they can be held accountable on. there's only a handful of people to which I would trust to honour verbal comments. non of which are asx directors.

2) I am perth based, though frequently travel for work. for this reason I may not be able to attend the AGM. nevertheless, the email (despite many reasons) was also intended to give the board an opportunity to get their ducks in a row before being blindsided with these queries posted in a public forum.

there's many people that are critical of the board and additionally some of me, which is fine, but very few take the opportunity to do something about it.

I'm more than happy to take critical feedback regarding my communication strategy, however, if people think that there are more appropriate/better ways to query the board then I encourage people to do so.

as indicated in my previous email sentiment; if it can't be written in an email to me then it either a) should be in an asx announcement or b) isn't true and shouldn't be taken as credible.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.