AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23203

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    That’s where the issue lies , you state that NF can’t tell us what the position is , that fair enough but is NF experienced is the field of negotiations etc etc , he’s a geo is he not and he’s responsible for a pretty bad CR recently , he also stated at last years AGM that he would have a deal done by x mas or shortly after , so his inexperience at the helm hasn’t helped us much ,,unfortunately time is running out .
    It does feel like we are on the cusp of something but we need something sorted soon , roughly 5 or 6 million left in the kitty , enough to final investment decision post DFS where we will have a lot less cash , can NF strike an almighty deal fir shareholders when we haven’t got a pot to piss in ?? History will tell us the answer is no , so therefore we need a deal ASAP or else a cash injection to keep the avz party going for another while , no I’m not down ramping , a lot of progress has been made over the past year , some great additions to the avz team , the additional 5 percent , and so on , but it’s time for a serious deal as I reckon as the market just doesn’t believe avz can pull it off ,
    The clock continues to tic ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.