AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23206

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Roller/Donegal, I get your thinking and there is validity to both your views. Has NF made predictions on timelines that were off due to a mixture of inexperience, unforeseen crash in li sentiment and games by the games masters ? ... maybe yes. Has NF been wrongfooted by parties that don’t share his goal of staying on and maximising shareholder value and prepared to exploit his very weak position on finance, backing and experience ? ... perhaps . Has the resultant endless delays and SP destruction lead to NF being at the rough end of shareholders frustrations ? Well yes.

Did he say balls to this I’m off? No. Did he fail to learn from his mistakes ? No. What has he done instead?

He stayed on and stayed strong.
    He raised the cash to keep us independent and very much in the game to produce dfs.
    He got an extra 5% of the worlds biggest hard rock li resource .
    He has built a neat team of experienced and respected players who can deliver an operational mine.
    He is building great relationships in both drc and east Africa . He had engaged a highly respected dfs engineering company. He has in-depth metallurgy investigations ongoing . He has JORC Ed this massive resource . He has arranged to drain the pit with fantastic progress . He has managed the Huayou relationship well showing steel , brinksmanship and resilience in adversity .
    He has roadshowed the company and resource to global audiences tirelessly . He has shown the courage to end the AG contract when their support, consultancy and contacts were no doubt a great crutch but maybe had come to a natural conclusion in terms of maximising shareholder value . And these are just some of the things we are aware of . How many self-serving , sell us out short offers has he stonewalled I wonder ???

He has taken all and never turned nasty on us but instead remained stoic steady and solid .

I think he has done a great job with no thanks and effall resource .

I actually think he’ll get us a fantastic final result but unfortunately in the meantime it’s just a matter of patience and faith . Time will tell .

AIMHO, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.