AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23222

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    I think those posters that have "hero worshiped" the likes of KE, ML, ... etc are at best rather naive, time in the market usually teache's investors that this practice is fraught with danger.

By all means "hero worship" your football stars or whoever else from your objective observations is clearly at his or her's " top of their game in their chosen profession" but not those that have set some extremely low (IMV) kpi's for themselves to further enhance well beyond a reasonable level, their own personal financial positions and at the expense of retail investors. Its just a nonsense to not see this for what it is.

Sure I suspect most retail investors wont begrudge or should I say think its fair that directors that any performance beyond what they are already get highly paid to do on a daily basis also can share in the upside of a companies success but that's clearly not whats been going on here for a considerable period of time.

Yes I and I suspect many others here get the camp that make reference to how difficult it is to put deals together, especially when there are so many moving parts, different agendas, the Chinese to deal with (heaven for bid), a market/commodity that has unfortunately been falling out of the sky at a time when 100's of millions no billions of dollars are being invested into make in making an industry that will probably dominate and change transportation in away that hasn't been seen since we dumped the horse and buggy a 120yrs ago where lithium is the frk'g BLOOD (fuel) that will make this all viable for the foreseeable future.

So in essence someone who is not to mention a "part a time employee" getting his hands caught in the cookie jar way to often IMV, is not at this point worthy of "hero worship", yes 'IF" and lets say for his supporters he kicks some serious goals beyond what he is paid for, then we can all say "what a TOP OPERATOR THAT DUDE IS" but he's appears to be a long way from that at this time.

Sorry but as for how "lucky we all should feel" that he has stuck around you're clearly taking the ..... here, why would he go, he's getting paid top dollar, he's adding free shares on low kpi's? his last mate here, left as soon as the jig (gig was dead), as soon as his regular pay packet for achieving jack in recent times was over and he was the hero of the day.

I would suggest once again don't hero worship those that have yet to prove themselves worthy.

NF is fortunate enough to have in his salesman's bag the biggest known (at this time) proven high grade lith deposit on the planet the very blood of all EV vehicles for the foreseeable future however under his leadership, the SP is around 4c.

Maybe next week our "shadow boxer" lands a serious punch!

I hope next week is a better week for all concerned.

Last edited by Super yacht: 20/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.