AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think @Obe wan summed it up pretty concisely. Post #:40937395...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12485
    I think @Obe wan summed it up pretty concisely.

Post #:40937395

"Nigel Ferguson, you need to deliver something before those proxy sheets hit the letterboxes . You can't kick the time can any further down the road"

I don't think the promises of finance before christmas is going to be taken at anything more than lip service. Needs something concrete before the AGM or else I and many other's will be very vocal and voting against many resolutions proposed.

If there's no substantial changes after the AGM I think we can get 5% of the shareholder base together for an EGM to get the board flushed. Pistol Pete Huljich seems qualified but hasn't really shown any goals. Rhett Brans - looks like dead weight (and has for sometime), along with Leonard Math who can't seem to get basically spelling and calcs right like on the SPP. NF has his place as a geologist - if he has the nous to step to the side any bring in a fresh chair and entertain new MD he'll have my support.

If he continues to 'kick the can down the street' then he can be turfed as well.

I'd keep serge and the recent project managers in Michael Bour.

Aside from the additional 5% project acquisition all the other project developments are the result of other 3rd party agencies and company completing work. It's not that hard to contract someone to complete work for you and pay them money. I do that everyday.

Strategic direction, negotiation, networking are the facets required to lead a company. Haven't seen much of those yet - but as said - i'm open for persuasion until the AGM. Then i'm on the offence.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 20/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.