AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23235

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

My short hand view is the company secretary who is also the chief financial officer is a liability to the company.

Does anyone recall the table in capital raise prospectus had incorrect inputs?

Does anyone recall the capital raise?

This guy is likely also doing discussions with financiers and offtakers.

Is this why we are still empty handed?

Who knows how he has performed with very seasoned operators in the lithium, EV and Battery industry.

Nigel is too experienced to the project to vote out. I do not encourage it, but I think he does not have sufficient stamina for the chief role, and yes he is used to operating in a shell company with ghost shareholders and now he has to learn ‘statesmanship’, too much too late. Keep him on but not as sole executive.

I don’t know what Mr. Rhett Brans does but I do believe a former shareholder (who now takes pleasure attacking management) here was responsible for discovering the Moba route which was subsequently used in the 1st scoping study. So get rid of Brans, is likely a good measure, because of shareholder using the internet can discover a route whereas someone who is incontrovertible has not, is not performing in my view.

Lastly is the company really free of Klaus, he is a big name in the Congo. Ask Klaus what he wants. I bet he wants to keep Brans...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.