AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-23239

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Agree.

Rhett probably uses his sat nav to get to his local Woolies, i see absolutely zero reasons why Rhetts should be retained. He reminds me if one of those home alone mannequin ..initially put there by Klaus to make it look that we were all systems go to head to mining and try and get a reactions from some interested party; Klaus just wanted to flog it, not take it to mine....some may say,

- ’ye, but we are going mining now, maybe we should keep him ’ ; the likely reply would be, he wasn't even a very good mannequin ; the appointment wasn't taken seriously.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1780/1780451-cc2d62608c7808da1902461c76881d01.jpg

The secretary also as CFO....who ever made that decision had rocks in their head; just shows how commercial inapt they are inside those AVZ walls. Nigel needs to pull back and focus on the resource (geo) as well as pulling the strings with connects within the DRC. Leonard stripped of absolutely anything that has anything to do with finances...petty cash is where his buck stops....my preference Is that he’d be offloaded.

Serge, Huljich and Johnson carry on as usual.

Chairman...land him asap

Last edited by Obe wan: 20/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.