AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-2328

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518

Always look forward to reading your posts mate. Very informative and level headed. Thanks again.. Watchjng the stock slide and not knowing where it's going to end is always hard.... But since the last time the stock was at this price level, 6 odd months ago what have we learnt? ALOT I say. It has been de risked immensely,

*with several MOUs and DD being done by potential suiters
    *More than enough money to complete the 40,000 meter drilling campaign, with the first 20,000m well underway
    *drill intercepts breaking world records time and time again
    *Drill to get water and hit 70meters of Spod and have to cancel because we just wanted some water....
    *Amazing first round of assay results with more waiting at the lab to be tested!!
    *Millions of $$ buying in from REMX ETF fund at a price well above the current sp (30cents), these guys aren't dumb, they know this will be massive and they have secured a position and will probably be topping up along the way.
    *Wet season is ending which means we will have a solid 6 months to power along and get work Done!!.

Every time I start to second guess I look back and see how much we have done since we last saw this price and how much we have going on right now... All the rest of it is just noise, focus on the facts

IMO, Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.