AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-24141

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    I’ll pursue a different take on the current status.

Yes we have been hovering around this share price for a while now. What people fail to realise is over the last year a lot has changed especially in the auto and home storage sectors.

I really still don’t get the fact the industry is still at this low point. It’s like the world is waiting for the bottom is confirmed before they pour cash into it. How much more confirmation do they need?

Big auto is all in, Nissan has all but said Hydrogen is off the cards, the only pursuers now are Toyota and Hyundai. Germany giving it a crack but seems unconvincing at this stage.

How many billion now invested in the sector? Between Auto and the hopeful battery factories we are talking over 400 billion. Then you’ve got the 20 odd billion earmarked around the world for the charging networks, when you take the time to see who is funding and setting up these networks the picture becomes clearer, it’s big oil.

Why is one of the worlds largest and most profitable Companies doing an IPO? Aramco’s seen the writing on the wall and has admitted it what’s to diversify into renewables. If that don’t paint a pretty picture of what’s coming I don’t know what will.

Are you all going to wait to take positions before or after the Chinese have moulded the sector to met its needs, frick they have done an amazing job in fricking the space to their benefit.

Up to you people, I believe now is the time to buy. So many signals that the hand break will be released soon.

Invest wisely and don’t be fooled by the rubbish posted by many. This sector will ramp up very soon.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.