AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-242

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925

Further - For what it’s worth...
    Suspension can last a long time – CMY has been in suspension since August ’17 for example, they don’t provide daily announcements updating the end date of the expected suspension period.

With a suspension an announcement can come at any time (8:30am – 7:30pm [8:30pm during AEDST – daylight savings] ASX trading days). What you have to do is be ready...

Trading resumes 10 minutes following a price sensitive announcement
    (but I believe orders can be loaded [re-loaded in the case of a suspension] during that 10 minute period). It does offer an element of surprise; there’s a scramble to digest the info and buy/sell accordingly, and those caught off-guard... well, put bluntly - miss out.

For all holders – Don’t worry - we’ve already got our seat reserved in the boat!

For all perspective Buyers(In My Opinion only – not advice – but this is my strategy)...
    1. Get your trading apps/platforms to notify you when there is a price sensitive announcement for AVZ (I know CommSec caters for this).
    2. When the announcement hits read the headline – if you believe it is good load an order ASAP for the max you’re prepared to buy for. (It’s important to get your position in queue).
    3. Fully digest the announcement as best as possible in 5/6 minutes.
    4. Re-evaluate your buy order against the market – remember, upon open the over-lapping buys/sells get filled at the mid-price (indicative price generally shows this) – so if your buy price is above the indicative price, your order is likely to be filled cheaper (at indicative price).
    5. Cancel order if bad news.

For all perspective Sellers - (In My Opinion only – not advice – but this is my strategy)...
    As per buyers (except reverse on the sell price -if lower than indicative price your order will be filled for the higher indicative price).
    But if the news is great, then you may wish to hold based on the buy side.

Again - All IMO, DYOR caveats apply!

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.