AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hello to all, I have been watching this tread for the last 4 or...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hello to all, I have been watching this tread for the last 4 or 5 months and have found for the most part all of your posts very informative and been accumulating a number of AVZ shares and received an invite letter as mentioned earlier in this thread.

I am a firm believer in EV's , battery storage and the part that Lithium will play in our the future and have no doubt AVZ be an important part of this.

I feel that the share price is extremely difficult to predict both now and in the future. Will it hit $1, $2, $3 ..... and when will it hit $1, $2, $3 ....

There appears to be a number of factors that could affect Lithium demand even just in Australia.

Foe Example, I have looked into buying an Electric Vehicle but as a consumer I honestly don't know when is the right time to buy one. You must consider that the price of EV's is still fairly high at the moment and as they become mass produced with economies of scale, when will they come down and by how much. Do you buy an EV now for say $100K with the possibility that in 2-3 years the same or similar car might be say $65K brand new and what would be the resale value of the $100K EV that someone purchased today if that was the case.

If i keep my petrol driven car what happens in 5 years to the value of that vehicle. And if EV's sales reaches 50% either here or anywhere around the world what will happen to the price of fuel.

As fuel is mass produced, if the refiners aren't required to make as much then will the price of fuel go through the roof or conversely will they already have to much supply on hand ( or natural resources that they want to capitalise on ) forcing the cost to come down.

Further to that if someone has an expensive luxury car or sports car, at what point do they consider selling there expensive car as they are worried about the value or do these vehicles increase in value as they become a rarer vehicle and how hard will it be to get fuel for those vehicles in the distant future.

If a freight company goes electric with all of there vehicles then they will obviously have no fuel costs. As they would be first to market ,will they then undercut other freight companies in an effort to increase market share. Will other freight companies then jump on board go electric so they can match that company. Will this then have the effect of driving freight costs down and in turn freight costs are pretty much attached to everything. How will it affect the cost of food, consumable or even building a house.

Will the government have an EV tax to replace the excise duty they collect from fuel or will they give incentives for people wanting to purchase an EV in order to effect good climate change policy and hence votes?

Surely the consumers uptake on EV's and battery storage both here and around the world will determine demand for lithium and for that matter what level our share price will end up and when it will get there.

I feel that there is an incredible change coming with EV's and there are going to be significant changes to our economy.

I have tried to research many of the above comments and would appreciate anyone's thoughts good or bad. Thanks everyone for your time.

Good luck to you all !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.